Thursday, August 24, 2006

Mad Dog seeks late Top 8 rank push

Mad Dog has not given up hope of winning a place in the Top 8 for Battle of the Bridge at end of year.

The Tutong-born has just four months to force his way into an automatic top-8 place.

"I just want to show everyone I'm playing really good," he said. "In fact, I am playing really, really, damn good. Especially with my newly-found golf grip"

MD will compete in the DRM vs. SCM Tour in RBA this Saturday before playing in the DRM 11th Monthly Medal in September.

The 31-year-old is currently 10th in the standings after finishing tied sixth in the DRM Championship this month, his first top-10 finish in a DRM major.

"I should have finished a lot higher, but at least that tells me I can definitely win a major," said MD, who was a member of FD’s winning BSP Corporate Cup team in 2005 and 2006.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ganas banar eh usul c meo atu ... ahakz ..zigazig ah!